Monday, September 14, 2009

evelyn's wrapping talent

I received an e-mail this weekend from a very pleased customer and I thought I would share. Mark sent me a note letting me know that Evelyn (one of our staff members here) had wrapped gifts for him on two separate occasions, the wedding of a gardener and a baptism. He mentioned that he picked out the wrap from the store but, her "tasteful, creative talents made the packages into art."


Along with the e-mail, Mark sent a few photos.
I was thrilled to read this and to see the beautiful packages- I just had to share.
Speaking of wrapping... we've been busy wrapping up boxes with our new holiday wrap that we've been getting in.
I'm just going to have to take some photos and show off these new packages!
In the meantime.. keep up the good work Evelyn! Your efforts are appreciated!

No comments: