Thursday, July 2, 2009

introducing the FOUND

I'd like to officially introduce the FOUND to the bwp world! I first met the folks behind the FOUND at The National Stationery Show... they were recommended to me by a friend. I went to their both and ended up staying there- just chatting for awhile. They're out of Chicago.. so we had the whole Midwest connection going on. They just might be coming up for a visit one of these days too!

Their cards are hilarious. I often hear people in the store cracking up while reading their cards. They find vintage photos or mugshots and use them on the face of the cards and then they stick some catchy or sassy phrase on them.

Some people were skeptical when I came back from New York and was bragging about them... since they don't really visually fit into the store. Nonetheless, they seem to be rather popular in the store. Plus, I sent this one to my grandpa for his 82nd birthday and he approved. If you have my grandpa's approval... you know you're in business!

We've had their cards in the store for awhile and they just got put up on the web. Here's a photo of when they first came in (I was so excited, I just had to take a picture!).


Here are a few more shots from the FOUND. . .

And here they are on the racks in the store. They just look like they belong! They've been flying off the shelves but a few can still be found online here.

No comments: