Friday, December 26, 2008

sale, sale, sale ...

Two things:

1. We're havin' a sale!  You can check it out online, or in the store.  But if you happen to be in Milwaukee, your best bet is stoppin' by the store, as we haven't been able to update the website yet with all sale items.

2. In the process of selling the store, I've had a retail consultant come in and evaluate what I've been doing {I sure wish I'd done this a couple years ago!}.  Anyway, one of the things she recommended was 'branding' our store better.

We used to be pretty good about that, but over the years we've really steered away from our bwp look, and incorporated a lot of 'pretty' designs {with our signage, ecards, mailers, etc.}.  Soooo, our graphic designer {the lovely Nellie} worked on putting together a couple different looks and this is the one we decided on.

I love the mix of the fonts and the bubble graphic.  We've moved it into our instore signage already and I really like how it's come together.

I think it's funny how you don't notice little things, little baby steps each day.  And then one day you look back {or have consultants take photos of your store and show you} and you realize how far you stepped away from what you believed in, in the first place.

Gosh, that suddenly sounds deep!  I promise I'm just talking about our signs here!  :)

1 comment:

Mo Pho said...

Oooh, yay! I'm going to have to see if I can't stop by.