Wednesday, June 3, 2009

la familia green

Another designer that I really enjoyed at The National Stationery Show is La Familia Green. I have always liked their cards and thought they are so clever, and to meet the people behind the cards was quite a thrill. Their booth was quite a trip and I can only imagine the fun they had putting the whole thing together. It did remind me a little bit of my girl scout years (in a good way)- felt and paper chain links all abound! While enjoying some laffy taffy and dum dums that they had out, I looked through boxes of their new cards... and I have to say I think I got some goodies!

la familia green
cards
banner

And a big thing for me is that they donate a portion of their proceeds to local animal shelters in Chicago. How can you not love that?
I'll keep you updated once their product is in and ready!

No comments: