Tuesday, June 2, 2009

paper + cup design

Paper + Cup Design truly does combine something new with something old... and this combination is something I absolutely adore. A good balance between what was good in the past and what is good in the present is something rare to achieve. But, let me tell you... these designers have it down pat!

I very much enjoyed their old school greeting cards and their classic travel journals. These items and actually, their whole line makes me want to spend a whole afternoon writing to old friends and journaling about past travels. I wonder when I'll have a spare afternoon to do just that?

paper + cup design
pretty invites!
oh, so classic cards
travel journals

I also fancied their custom holiday book and I just might be in talks with them about some personal calling cards. How exciting! I'll be updating the blog when their product comes in... I just cannot wait!

No comments: