Friday, June 5, 2009

snow & graham

So I've always adored Snow & Graham. From their letterpress greeting cards to their beautiful papers... I just could never get enough. Well now that I've gotten the chance to meet the people behind Snow & Graham, I am in even more love! They are such kind and cute girls!
They have the right combination of cute and classy!






I really enjoyed their booth (I kept going back for more). Everything looked just perfect. Their new coordinates are great (two sets of coordinating designs in one package) and their new greeting cards are super cute.
You'll see them up here in no time at all. . .
Ohhhh Snow & Graham, you're so great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to have to have some of that!

Paper Pastries said...

snow and graham is amazing! i wonder how they put up those cards on the wall