Monday, March 8, 2010

new product: bloom cards

We have some new products in the store and I am so excited to share them with you! I first saw these bloom cards in New York while I was at the International Gift Fair in January and I knew we had to have them! These are a really fun alternative to the usual greeting card. Don't get me wrong, I love the usual greeting card... but these are especially fun this time of the year since they scream Spring!



These bloom cards are pop-up cards and unfold into a really lovely floral message. They are a perfect addition to the store... So vibrant and whimsical! They can be used as a greeting card, post card, or even a gift tag.


However you'd use them, the recipient would be very surprised and touched with such a nice card! Stop in for your bloom card or shop online here.

1 comment: