Monday, March 22, 2010

world's smallest package

It was my birthday last month and I received the cutest (and smallest) package in the mail. My good friend from college sent me a world's smallest package along with a pretty adorable message inside.





I was so surprised to get this little package in the mail and so delighted to read that my friend thinks I am as cute as a button! This is my new favorite gift item to send to friends and family... who wouldn't want to get a world's smallest package?

4 comments:

氣氛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Ruby said...

Happy Belated Birthday! And the package is correct...you are cute as a button!

Stephanie said...

I found your shop's website just before I ditched Facebook. And now I've just found this blog. So now I feel like I just "re-found" you. We have much to catch up on. Congratulations on the store. Well done.

Stephanie said...

Oh, and happy (very) belated birthday.

Oh, you can follow Ben and I here: benvankat.com

We're trying to post a bit more often. Yikes.