Tuesday, November 3, 2009

believe promotion

I am so happy to announce this wonderful news! Broadway Paper has been chosen to participate in an amazing promotion... We get to help Compendium in introducing their brand new gift-book title.


The Believe book is the perfect gift. Similar to many of their other books, the quotations and sentiments in this book are really inspiring. This book reminds us that the future does belong to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams (something I should remind myself of everyday!).


And the promotion part? Well, with every purchase of this book... you will receive a free accompanying Believe notebook. This notebook is also filled with inspirational and hopeful quotations. The notebook is just as gorgeous as the book!


The book can be found in the store and also in our webstore. This book is truly beautiful! I have one sitting on my desk, and I can't seem to stop staring at it and paging through it. It's a great gift for all occasions... plus you get a free notebook!

No comments: