Friday, January 30, 2009

a. favorite {of mine!}

I'm in love with a. favorite design! I know, I know ... I say I love everyone {pretty much cuz I do} ... but these designs are eclectic and fresh and I truly love them!

Jenny, I know you're all over the Obama card! :)

The photo is just a small sampling of what we have in stock from my new {a.} favorite designer ... I strongly urge you to check out the rest here. I've already bought one of everything!

And I just need to mention, because I think it's so cool ... her name is a. favorite!

4 comments:

LobotoME said...

LOVE that obama card...may have to send one to my republican father in law for his april bday! ;-)

jenny

five dot design said...

I love a.favorite too! not only is she a FABULOUS designer, she's a rad chick as well. so happy to see her featured here! yay a!

uglysinglesclub said...

woahemgee i need to have that converse card right now!

all these designs are sooo cute!!

a said...

yay! thanks so much for featuring me on your wonderful blog! you've made my day.
hope my cards are selling well for you.
xo, a.