Monday, October 20, 2008

this is sophie

My daughter loves Sophie.  So does our puppy {but that's another post ...}.

I spotted Sophie over here and thought I'd give her a little shout out too.  A couple of months ago, I was in our local children's boutique {Freckle Face} looking for some cute baby gifts, when the lovely Deanna clued me in that Sophie's where it's at.

I took her advice and picked up a couple for baby gifts ... but not without grabbing an extra for my two year old 'baby' ... like she needs a teether, right?

And as I'm writing this, I remembered that Sophie made a recent appearance in our yearly photoshoot.  {exhibit's below}

{photo courtesy of christine plamann}

Ya see how the puppy is eyeing up Sophie?

{photo courtesy of christine plamann}

Note in this photo ... Sophie was causing a bit of distraction to Hunter, so we needed to give Sophie a little nap.

Anyhoo ... Deanna was totally right ... if you're looking for baby gift {or possibly trying to extend the timeline of your own 'baby'} ... Sophie's where it's at!

1 comment:

lisamarie said...

Sophie is where it's at! Thanks again Tracie! I love Sophie too! So soft and so cute! I don't know if I'll be able to give it up when my baby arrives!