Tuesday, July 8, 2008

au revoir

In an hours time, we'll be on our way back home. We had an awesome time, but everyone's ready to see our dogs, taylor's horse and sleep in our own beds. Although ... the girls current bedroom has been demolished {for the new addition} so they have a brand new bunk bed awaitin' on them ... in the baby's room! Not sure how that's going to work out for me ... fingers crossed until November when the new {larger} room is ready.

On our walk to dinner the other night, I spotted this paper store. It didn't look too outstanding to me and we didn't have time to get back to it when it was open, but I did quite enjoy seeing the Moleskine's in the window! And who doesn't love the word 'papeterie' ....

2 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

So glad I found your blog (via Orange Beautiful, of course)! I'll be back often :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like such an amazing trip! And I bet you found tons of inspiration there. :)