Thursday, July 17, 2008

we wanted it, we got it

We have been teased for the last few months and I'd finally had enough!  This stuff was popping up everywhere!  I had to get my hands on it.  I kept emailing the company for information to no avail ... no one was interested in me, or listening to me.  :(

Step in new sales rep ... "oh, and I also carry Orla Kiely" ... um, what?  Thee Orla Kiely?  I'll take one of everything!  {and seriously, I did ...}

I swear at least one person a day, coming into the store has one of the bags.  I've seen the stationery everywhere ... uh-hem, but won't mention the stores.  And now we have it at bwp.  My fav is the debossed address book ... I could touch it all day long ... sigh.

And can someone help me out? Is it KEEly?  I think it's KIely ...

1 comment:

Liz Libré said...

my sister (my fashion expert) pronounces it K-eye-ily. :) But she could be wrong.