Wednesday, July 16, 2008

mama's got a brand new bag

Did I mention I also have a thing for diaper bags?  I won't tell you how many I own, but it would definitely rival my fleet of strollers.

I just found this one ... and ain't she grand?  I found her while stalking {from a non-stalking distance} Gavin Rossdale.  We thought he may have gone into a cute children's boutique down the street, Freckle Face.  You know, to pick up some goodies for the pending arrival.

Anyway, we were sad to learn he hadn't been there ... but so happy to visit Freckle Face's new location.  It's a pretty little boutique and perfect for a mom who can't part with the fact that her baby isn't quite a baby anymore.

Point?  I bought a stroller blanket too.  Trust me, my two {plus} year old, is not in need of a stroller blanket! But this one was calling out to me and I couldn't pass it by.

And when I tucked little Huntie into her crib tonight and covered her with this cozy blanket, I decided she will be a baby for as long as I want.  Why?  Because I said so!

2 comments:

LobotoME said...

who makes that adorable bag tracie?

tracie said...

skip hop ... i love it!! skiphop.com, it's called 'city chic'