Friday, July 18, 2008

i'm happy again

I snuck out of the office for a bit this morning for a little hair therapy. Then needed to head over to the Public Market to get some wine & cheese ordered for an after hours shopping party we have scheduled next week at bwp.

I was feeling a tad down on my way to the market, so as I passed Anthropologie I was lured in for some retail therapy. There is nothing about Anthropologie that displeases me. And today's visit didn't disappoint!

Is this mug not beautiful? And I was lol at this! I definitely have been known to suffer from 'inshopnia' {n. a disorder marked by making unnecessary online purchases in the wee hours due to insomnia}. Wanna know what a 'moose hoof' is? Sorry, at the risk of having my mom read this post ... you'll have to get yourself the book ... but I promise it's worth it!

I love our cute little neighborhood and was my cheery self by time I got back to the store. Happy Weekend!

No comments: