Friday, September 19, 2008

do good things, get good things

Remember the online auctions for the Nielson family?  I did some perusing of the auctions myself and bid on an item that Susann from Simplesong was auctioning ... personalized stationery!  She creates the yummiest letterpress stationery, not to mention she was an absolute pleasure to work with!

My box {literally} of goodies came yesterday ... my husband thought I was crazy for grabbing the stationery, my camera and running outside to take photos.  I was way to excited to wait.  "WHAT are you doing??" he asked.  "Stationery ... photography, what's the problem?" I answered.

I love how my cards turned out, now I need to get over the lusciousness of them and make sure I use them!

Susann also sent some extra treasures for me.  A letterpress camera? {sigh}  The list pad is pretty great too.  If you have a moment, stop by Susann's inspiring blog.

You can stay updated on Stephanie & Christian Nielson here.  And to see the amazing events still being planned in honor of them, visit here.

No comments: