Tuesday, August 5, 2008

give some props today ...

{photo courtesy of operation nice}

This site is a daily must read!  There simply are not enough random acts of kindness in the world today ... so I commend Melissa for what she is doing with Operation Nice!  She started her blog after experiencing her own nice encounter one day, when she realized "what we all need is a little NICE."

I feel too much time and energy is wasted on being angry and bitter towards each other.  Let's try changing the world one small act at a time and start being 'nice' ... even when we don't feel like it.

I thought yesterday's assignment is perfect for the blogging world and that I should share it.   I'm going to take it to heart by thanking Melissa for starting something here that has the potential of bringing people together in a big way.  And I'm going to make sure that I take time out to be more generous with my comments on the {way too many} blogs I'm digging!

No comments: