Wednesday, August 20, 2008

a sweet new dress

Could this dress be any sweeter??  I suppose the fact that it comes from a store named Sugar City Shop {currently closed} could be the reason.

So here's the scoop ... I'd like to give credit to where I found this dress, but I subscribe to no less than a thousand blog feeds, so when I see something I completely lose track of where I saw it.  Am I the only one that happens to?

My strong feeling is that I saw this dress on another blog, so clicked over to the link ... and fell in love!  And of course, now I subscribe to that blog too {definitely bloglines worthy}!

Anyway ... when the package came in the mail, I was awed!  Of course I didn't remember I ordered the dress or that I was expecting something to come ... you know that surprised, Christmas morning feeling?

Look at this packaging!  Hand-written address, complete with swirly outlining!  Stitching {yes, with an actual sewing machine} around the outside of the package.  And the cutest thank you notes ever ... and some extra blank ones that the girls got to love.

This was a purchase that kept on giving!

1 comment:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I LOVE this dress, if I had a girl this is exactly how I would dress her. Darling.