Wednesday, August 13, 2008

so excited!!

I am SO excited, I couldn't wait to share ... I was rummaging through this box of freshly delivered goodies and decided to take a photo to share it with you.  I was oohing & aahing and thought you all should too!

This is a new line of goodies from Smock, who are proud to be the first print shop in the U.S. to offer printing on a luxury bamboo paper.  Bamboo is a truly sustainable and renewable resource.  Not to mention it's beautiful ... soft ... thick.

And trust me, once you have it, you won't want to part with this stuff!  You know that drawer of beautiful stationery you have {I mean, I have}, that you just can't seem to part with because they're so beautiful ... and you're not quite sure there's a recipient worthy enough, or that would fully appreciate the fine qualities of the piece you decided to part with?  Yeah, your Smock stationery will stay in that collection ...

Smock has a great story ... I urge you to visit their website and read it.  They're located in Syracuse, NY.  The building they're in used to be a factory for John Deere!  Smock's designer, who we had the pleasure of meeting at the NSS, is Amy Graham Stigler.  That'd be the 'Graham' in Snow & Graham.

And the owners of Smock have a son named Jasper ... my daughter has a horse named Jasper ... I guess I was destined to fall in love!

I'll let you know when we have Smock's stationery in our web store ... stay tuned!  Ooh!  And stay tuned later today for a fun post about Snow & Graham ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! They are my personal favorite from the show. I'm sure they must have had a good launch.

I'm enjoying your blog and seeing behind the scenes at your stationery boutique. Thanks for linking to me in your blogroll!