Friday, August 29, 2008

mini-me!

So this is me, although, I don't really wear midriff bearing tops {anymore!} ... and ... my waistline isn't really that tiny ... and ... my lipstick doesn't usually stay on all that well {that is when I have time to actually put lipstick on}.

But ... I do pull my hair back {too often}, mom's do rule, I do support breast cancer research, I do prefer being barefoot, and I don't know ... I argue that a good string of pearls can be worn with just about anything!

This is too much fun and something you've got to try! Design-her Gals will entrance you for hours! You can make all kinds of fun things, stationery, note cards ... makes a great gift item, and you can even sign up for a membership to be able to print your creations at home.

The best part? 5% of every order goes to the Gal to Gal Foundation supporting stage IV breast cancer patients and their families. I love great products with a purpose!

No comments: