Tuesday, August 12, 2008

inspiration board

{photo courtesy of snippet & ink}

I woke this morning to find this beautiful inspiration board.  I realize it's very simple, but don't you love the clean crispness of white and navy?  And I love that's it's not nautical ... blue & white, you typically think nautical, but this is just refreshing.

I love, love, love the blue bench!

I recently tore out of a magazine {can't remember which one right now, I've got it stuck in my "new construction" file} a photo of a blue & white room ... more of a rich navy color ... that was beautiful and has me thinking, "maybe I should go blue & white in my new office?"

2 comments:

Karla Q said...

Very classic...go for it!

nellie said...

Oh yeah! Definitely go for it! You know I'm all about the navy and white {and nautical!} :)